Everything is Political

rischka

Re: Everything is Political

Post by rischka »

i do not believe you hate women. why is hillary wondering if trump talks to putin a reason she should be censored. we know he talks to putin

is the 'dangerous conspiracy theory' that trump does putin's bidding?? i mean there's a lot of evidence for that

sure, maybe it's all 'coincidence' but i don't think it's outrageous to make conjectures. i'm gonna let this go, unlike the guys at young turks lol

they obviously hate hillary as much as putin does.

the idea that trump is 'putin's puppet' isn't on the same level as hillary and nancy using child sex slaves to extract chemicals to keep themselves looking younger

i can't believe there's any argument to support that
Last edited by rischka on Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
:lboxd: + ICM + :imdb:

ANTIFA 4-EVA

CAUTION: woman having opinions
kanafani

Post by kanafani »

rischka wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:17 pm i do not believe you hate women. why is hillary wondering if trump talks to putin a reason she should be censored. we know he talks to putin

is the 'dangerous conspiracy theory' that trump does putin's bidding?? i mean there's a lot of evidence for that
Ugh come on R, I was being sarcastic! I just find this pro-censorship rhetoric coming from certain liberal circles quite ironic, when two main liberal figures can just so casually indulge in unsubstantiated and inflammatory nonsense. Something bad happened in the US, it must be the Russians! Russiagate-brain exhibit # 145,678. That's all. Why is your immediate reflex to defend this nonsense? Hillary is saying ridiculous shit again, let's just enjoy it!
rischka

Post by rischka »

so you think the idea that trump is putin's puppet is ridiculous. okay

i find the idea that nancy and hillary are trafficking in child sex slaves beyond ridiculous and into dangerous at this point

we have Qanon congressmembers now and one of them apparently led a large tour of the capitol a week before the insurrection

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

also i hope ted cruz and josh hawley will be expelled from the senate along with this Qanon woman

ANTIFA 4-EVA

kanafani

Post by kanafani »

rischka wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 6:27 pm so you think the idea that trump is putin's puppet is ridiculous. okay

i find the idea that nancy and hillary are trafficking in child sex slaves beyond ridiculous and into dangerous at this point

we have Qanon congressmembers now and one of them apparently led a large tour of the capitol a week before the insurrection
You need to move past 'but the other side is worse'. Or don't. It's up to you.
rischka

Post by rischka »

Ok ill qualify that. The other side is worse for me and everyone I know. Having an openly white supremacist president has been extremely dangerous. But you do you

ANTIFA 4-EVA

Curtis, baby
Site Admin

Post by Curtis, baby »

Tbf trump is not as bad as hitler
prettyboy ,prettyboy ,prettyboy
kanafani

Post by kanafani »

Ugh this is tedious. Anyway, I hope others enjoyed this as much as I did though!! I mean the tweet obviously.
rischka

Post by rischka »

I just don't know how I get to that place. I can't stand to see people suffering day to day. I'll support your plan when there's a practical way to implement it. Meanwhile I'll support what helps us poor in the moment

It might be my autism. I dunno why I can't see yr point. Sry

Will leave this thread to the elites lol

ANTIFA 4-EVA

kanafani

Post by kanafani »

rischka wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:16 pm I can't stand to see people suffering day to day.
What, as opposed to people who don't agree with you, who obviously are just fine with seeing people suffering day to day?

What's this got to do with Hillary saying dumb and irresponsible shit? Would you relax already?
kanafani

Post by kanafani »

SAD_SCROOGE wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:12 pm Tbf trump is not as bad as hitler
:lol:
rischka

Post by rischka »

I dont understand politics. I'm sad now 😢

All those people who don't vote cuz both sides are the same were right all along. How are we all so delusional. We're just like the Qs :shock: and here i thought getting a raise was a good thing. What a dummy

ANTIFA 4-EVA

thoxans

Post by thoxans »

i'm down with the chomsky line of thinking: 'if you don't live in a swing state, don't bother voting.' i really didn't want to vote this past election cycle, until polls showed how close my state was (and we still went red... p.s. fuck art pope)
rischka

Post by rischka »

We swung our state and I was happy but if both sides are the same what does it matter. Why would u ever vote

It makes no sense to me. Guess I need to get edumacated

Now I REALLY don't understand...

ANTIFA 4-EVA

kanafani

Post by kanafani »

thoxans wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 7:46 pm i'm down with the chomsky line of thinking: 'if you don't live in a swing state, don't bother voting.' i really didn't want to vote this past election cycle, until polls showed how close my state was (and we still went red... p.s. fuck art pope)
But was that his line of thinking this time? Not 100% sure, but my understanding is that he was adamant that Trump is an existential threat and that we all need to go vote and make sure he's gone, and that activism and opposing the democrats should take a back seat. Etc. I think he formulates this position in this video, which I have not watched yet.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnKKm5vh3pk
ole dole doff

Post by ole dole doff »

let's get personal.
my dad died when i was 8.
my elder bro died being about a week old.
my parents still wanted a son (after having two daughters already) and ultimately (after a certain pause) they succeeded (i am a latecomer).
my two elder sisters are substantially older (8 yrs older and 11 yrs older).
after my dad's early departure, i was thus raised by a widowed mom and two significantly elder sisters AKA i was raised in matriarchate.
i can't complain. it was okay.
i am used to this type of constellation and i absolutely can't stand (i am not used to) patriarchal figures.
i feel an affinity to the New German Cinema and its assault of "papa's kino" (to its "fatherless" and thus uninhibited filmmakers).
all-male panels of any sort make me feel like to vomit.
Czechoslovakia was founded in 1918 and since then (while also taking into consideration Czechia as its successor) there was not a single female president, not a single female PM. NAUSEATING!
USA (founded in 1776) never had a female president (NAUSEATING!), the first time in history (NAUSEATING!) will have a female vice-president.
in general, i have the same view on as-if-leftist centrist politicians as kanafani or lencho have.
these politicians are near to useless.
i also hate i am supposed to pick just from two bad options (only looking where there is less evil).
BUT considering the politics (and not only politics) suffering from nauseating testosterone overdose, i would plead for some leniency with politicians like Hilary, Kamala, Nancy, while having no mercy with Joe (or dudes of the past like Gerhard Schröder or Tony Blair).
despite being preoccupied with identity politics is wrong (we should certainly focus on precariat (regardless of gender) and its plight) i still believe many things can be sorted out just by achieving more gender balance.
and i also perceive as a certain shortcoming of this forum (which is otherwise coolest cool) males significantly prevail here.
Sally is avoiding posting here altogether, Rischka is perpetually tempted to leave this thread.
i am not happy about it.
all i want to see is Ted Cruz and Josh Hawley to get scapegoated (not only useful idiots in furs and with horns ending up in jail) — and Kamala to replace Joe already in this term — and AOC to replace Kamala in next term.
death to papa's kino and papa's politics!
Last edited by ole dole doff on Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:25 pm, edited 3 times in total.
thoxans

Post by thoxans »

kanafani wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:05 pmBut was that his line of thinking this time?
yeah, i think he was more lax on the 'don't bother' this time around, even though this time around was no different; the basic premise holds true regardless: if you're a d in mississippi, your vote means nothing; and if you're an r in california, your vote means nothing. have had the electoral college discussion with r's before, and it's actually one of the few political subjects that gets fairly widespread agreement
thoxans

Post by thoxans »

jiri kino ovalis wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:09 pmSally is avoiding posting here altogether
tbf sally was the one who suggested we restart the politics thread, so she oughta have plenty of reading material upon her return
Silga

Post by Silga »

Here, in Lithuania, we had a great female president Dalia Grybauskaite for two terms from 2009 to 2019. And since October we have a female PM. The current Speaker of the House is a woman too. Also, in 1990 when Lithuania became the first country to break out of the Soviet occupation, the first PM was also female.
thoxans

Post by thoxans »

Silga wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:20 pmfemale [...] female [...] woman [...] female
yeah, but are they hot? :dance:
Silga

Post by Silga »

thoxans wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:23 pm
Silga wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:20 pmfemale [...] female [...] woman [...] female
yeah, but are they hot? :dance:
Instead of that, their superpower is just being great and annoying the hell out of Putin. 8-)
thoxans

Post by thoxans »

that qualifies as hot
ole dole doff

Post by ole dole doff »

they are truly hot.
let's not make this forum a cold place.
rischka

Post by rischka »

ok i'll quit trolling this thread now and thx jiri for stickin up for us females :D

no hard feelings Kanafani :kisscheek:

ANTIFA 4-EVA

kanafani

Post by kanafani »

Zero leniency with politicians like Hilary, Kamala and Nancy!

I agree it's unfortunate that the Y chromosome predominates in this forum. But I would not worry about Rischka's threats of leaving this thread. She is incapable of quitting :)

Insinuations that any criticism of women who yield immense power is a form of misogyny will continue to be met with the derision it deserves.
kanafani

Post by kanafani »

rischka wrote: Tue Jan 19, 2021 8:27 pm no hard feelings Kanafani :kisscheek:
:D :kisscheek:
rischka

Post by rischka »

I think it's unfortunate the Y chromosome predominates in government. ;)

ANTIFA 4-EVA

ole dole doff

Post by ole dole doff »

btw. is it already known orange papa issuing any pardons?
i heard, he can issue them without making it explicit and thus we can get to know with delay.
is it already known he did this last shit?
rischka

Post by rischka »

https://www.cnn.com/2021/01/19/politics ... index.html

only this so far: he's been warned against pardoning himself, his fam and cruz and hawley

ANTIFA 4-EVA

ole dole doff

Post by ole dole doff »

looking forward to scapeGOaPing :cowboy: