SCFZ 10th Anniversary Poll: Ballots

flip

Re: SCFZ 10th Anniversary Poll: Ballots

Post by flip »

oOgiandujaOo wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:50 am I imagine very few have seen Семнадцать мгновений весны / Semnadtsat mgnoveniy vesny / Seventeen Moments of Spring (1973 - Tatyana Lioznova)
i haven't seen that either... on your ballot. i don't think you voted for it. :)

happy to add a vote for transit if you let me know what to take out!
oOgiandujaOo

Post by oOgiandujaOo »

flip wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 1:01 pm
oOgiandujaOo wrote: Mon May 27, 2024 8:50 am I imagine very few have seen Семнадцать мгновений весны / Semnadtsat mgnoveniy vesny / Seventeen Moments of Spring (1973 - Tatyana Lioznova)
i haven't seen that either... on your ballot. i don't think you voted for it. :)

happy to add a vote for transit if you let me know what to take out!
Aha, I took it out because there was a rule of no tv series, and Seventeen Moments of Spring is a tv series.

Please replace The Misfortunates (Felix van Groeningen, 2009) with Transit.

Mainly because I didn't see anyone else vote for it haha.
MrCarmady

Post by MrCarmady »

Oof, tough decision on a movie to take out.

As I Was Moving Ahead Occasionally I Saw Great Glimpses of Beauty (Jonas Mekas, 2000) - in
Hot Fuzz (Edgar Wright, 2007) - out
"...have you actually seen any movies?" ~ DT
:lboxd: ICM
flip

Post by flip »

flip wrote: Fri May 24, 2024 8:28 pm Jean-Luc Godard was next (as st gloede guessed) with 11 different films, followed by Luis Bunuel, with 10.
i just realized that both bunuel and naruse got votes for the same film under two different names (i forgot that los olvidados was sometimes called the young and the damned, and never knew that scattered clouds was also known as two in the shadow), so i've consolidated those votes now, but it means bunuel only had votes for 9 different films, and was actually tied with a few others for 3rd place -- i edited that post listing the directors with multiple films
flip

Post by flip »

i've factored in all the small changes to ballots, and i finished breaking all the ties for the top films, so the poll is officially closed, and i'm just about ready to post the results -- unless something comes up, i'll post them tomorrow!
rischka

Post by rischka »

:lboxd: + ICM + :imdb:

ANTIFA 4-EVA

CAUTION: woman having opinions
flip

Post by flip »

the results are in! i created a new thread here: https://scfzforum.org/phpBB3/viewtopic.php?p=46814