SCFZ poll: Marco Ferreri

ralch

Re: SCFZ poll: Marco Ferreri

Post by ralch »

Seen both. Vote for La grande bouffé.
flip

Post by flip »

that means the voting is even more tied than before! if another tiebreaker vote comes in before i post to letterboxd, i'll factor it in. if not, i'll fall back on my last-resort tiebreaker, the one i use in our big polls, letterboxd views (fewer views = higher ranking).

incidentally, i don't strictly use that tiebreaker when posting the director polls to letterboxd (only for the top 100 and genre/country polls) - i just guess, because if i had to look up every film that was tied, i wouldn't want to run the polls at all. :)
wba

Post by wba »

too late again and I have seen only two, both fun but nothing special.
I guess my vote would have gone to "The Story of Piera" over "The Wheelchair".
"I too am a child burned by future experiences, fallen back on myself and already suspecting the certainty that in the end only those will prove benevolent who believe in nothing." – Marran Gosov
flip

Post by flip »

wba wrote: Thu Sep 03, 2020 8:38 am too late again and I have seen only two, both fun but nothing special.
I guess my vote would have gone to "The Story of Piera" over "The Wheelchair".
i'm happy to count that vote - i updated the results

after i've posted the results to letterboxd, i wouldn't count any new votes, but before i've done that, it should usually be fine. i've been slow to get the recent polls up on letterboxd (mainly because of the top 100 we did recently, i've wanted to take it easy on polling admin for a while)
wba

Post by wba »

That's great news for me! :D
Thanks a lot for counting my belated votes. :cowboy:
"I too am a child burned by future experiences, fallen back on myself and already suspecting the certainty that in the end only those will prove benevolent who believe in nothing." – Marran Gosov
flip

Post by flip »