Everything is Political

rischka

Post by rischka »

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j_1lmw3IICg

trump is laughing at these idiots, most of whom would do it all again. they need to follow up with the 14th amendment and expel several senators and numerous representatives but i somehow don't see that happening (i miss law twitter :cry: )

No person shall be a Senator or Representative in Congress, or elector of President and Vice President, or hold any office, civil or military, under the United States, or under any state, who, having previously taken an oath, as a member of Congress, or as an officer of the United States, or as a member of any state legislature, or as an executive or judicial officer of any state, to support the Constitution of the United States, shall have engaged in insurrection or rebellion against the same, or given aid or comfort to the enemies thereof.

i guess i can't really call myself an anarchist as i continue to care about these things lol. also i'm pro gun control :|

personally i want trump to run because he won't win without very obvious cheating. whoever else they get will be worse because they COULD win, esp now they're trying to default on our debt and destroy the economy. don't underestimate evil
:lboxd: + ICM + :imdb:

ANTIFA 4-EVA

CAUTION: woman having opinions
rischka

Post by rischka »

watching How to blow up a pipeline and it's helping :lol: not sure that's good or bad

edit: this movie is pissing me off now :| the whole rainbow family :pirates:

ANTIFA 4-EVA

sally

Post by sally »

can't move for coronation celebrations in hebden today lol, no one could even be bothered to hold an anti-monarchy protest. you wouldn't know it was happening

rischka

Post by rischka »

i woke up early enough to see charles and camilla looking so serious in the disney coach :lol:

where's cromwell when you need him

ANTIFA 4-EVA

sally

Post by sally »

ah didn't watch, can't watch even if i wanted, don't have a tv licence so not allowed to live stream anything. no special dispensation for scummy plebs today even.
rischka

Post by rischka »

that's utter bullshit! the horses were nice, the kids looked bored. everyone's outfits were ridiculous

ediit: and a practicing hindu (the PM) was made to read a statement about jesus :? i missed that only watched about 5 mins :P

btw i found a distant ancestor born in hebden i think we might be related :lol: looks like a nice town/village! i'll buy you a pint at the shoulder of mutton

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

ANTIFA 4-EVA

Lencho of the Apes

Post by Lencho of the Apes »

sally wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:27 pm no one could even be bothered
At least you got Patti Smith out there holding a sign.
The opposite of 'reify' is... ?
sally

Post by sally »

Lencho of the Apes wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 11:18 pm
sally wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 3:27 pm no one could even be bothered
At least you got Patti Smith out there holding a sign.
good old chris, out there every day for palestine :)
sally

Post by sally »

rischka wrote: Sat May 06, 2023 4:55 pm btw i found a distant ancestor born in hebden i think we might be related :lol: looks like a nice town/village! i'll buy you a pint at the shoulder of mutton
you have relations everywhere! i'm not from here tho, i just moved here cuz it was pretty :)
rischka

Post by rischka »

Elon is now boosting the idea that Zuckerberg bought the election.for Joe biden. And today tucker announced he'll be continuing his show on twitter, describing it as the only platform left that supports free speech (by which they mean racist lies and other bullshit)

Two racist terror attacks in texas practically back to back. Tucker. Trump, Timothy mcveighs plan is working.

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

Granted I've been driving through rural areas but I saw a surprising amount of Trump shit in northern Arizona and New mexico as well as colorado 🤮 I'm in boeberts district rn

I'm glad Ejean won her case but i doubt it will matter to these people

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

Surprise surprise - DeSantis to announce his presidential bid with Elon live on twitter spaces. Champions of 'free' speech unite

My friend just said he wants Hillary to run again 🤭

ANTIFA 4-EVA

Lencho of the Apes

I expect She will -- all the yammering about D. primary/no primary and "no significant challengers" seems to be setting the stage for Her to swoop into the process somewhere before the finish line.
rischka

Post by rischka »

good point but she can't win and i expect she knows it. she's too much like everyone's mom, teacher, ex-wife i.e. a bossy lady

altho it's gonna be fun to watch trump run as a third party candidate

ANTIFA 4-EVA

Zynab

Post by Zynab »

i straight up won't vote for hillary. i don't regret voting for jill stein instead of her in the 2016 election. she's a ghoul, a war criminal, a terrible person and politician all-around. i don't know any leftists who would give her a vote even with all the lesser evil-ism guilting from the dnc about "if you don't vote for our bland evil neoliberal candidate, the fascists will win". i absolutely abhor all the white liberal feminist brainwashing about hillary, elizabeth warren etc. just because they are women, it doesn't mean they are not as disgusting of hypocrites as their male counterparts. nope...i can't say that i'm "with her". they are going to push a second term for biden on us anyway. i plan to vote for marianne williamson next year.
rischka

Post by rischka »

lol you're lucky to live in california

i'm still stunned we turned arizona blue and just hope we can maintain while those clowns try to out-fascist each other

it's a sad joke of a country but it's the only one we've got

now i'm wondering if we've ever had a president who wasn't a war criminal. maybe jimmy carter? i wouldn't bet on it tho

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

btw it's fine to ignore me, i get a little obsessive. i had to leave twitter for my sanity. hope it's not too late :P

ANTIFA 4-EVA

Lencho of the Apes

Sanity is overrated.
Zynab

Post by Zynab »

Lol if refusing to vote for a candidate chosen by the ruling class is insane, I don't want to be sane! Every American is supposed to have the right to vote for the candidate they feel will best represent them and their values. For me, that's Marianne. The DNC is a cabal of ruling class ghouls who have been playing fast and loose with the good will of progressive Americans for decades. Many in the younger generations, including myself, refuse to be strong-armed by them. If that contributes to a right-wing candidate winning, it's not on the small amount of people in this country who espouse actual leftist views, but on the DNC. I recognize I'm lucky to live in a state where I don't feel a huge amount of pressure to vote blue unlike those living in swing states, but I still feel like no matter where I lived, I would not vote for the DNC-sanctioned Democratic candidate.
rischka

Post by rischka »

I definitely get it. I expect I'm an alarmist.

But if the fascist get in I don't think we'll have to worry abt voting any more. Biden appeals to old white people which sadly there are still far too many 😔

there's a reason it's called the art of compromise!

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

https://twitter.com/ChrisMurphyCT/statu ... 90080?s=20

PGA merging with LIV - let me guess. donald trump brokered the deal. honestly i'm pissed off every time i see a golf course now

*we must support those who did 9/11*

obtw someone i ADORE is now running for president - Dr. Cornel West. good luck Dr. West ♥

https://twitter.com/CornelWest/status/1 ... 48416?s=20

no idea what can be the game plan here. people's party are on the ballot in like two states currently. also their founder has been credibly accused of sexual harrassment and purged the whistleblowers? their candidates never materialized in the midterm election.

here's hoping they can get their shit together?

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

if you were wondering (like me) what happens if trump is re-elected while indictments are pending?
There’s no clear constitutional or Supreme Court-written guidance on what presidents are immune from, so scholars have been left without solid answers.

The Justice Department has long argued that the president is immune from criminal protection. And since it controls all federal prosecutors, that makes it highly unlikely that a sitting president would be criminally prosecuted. Presidents also can’t be sued in civil court for official acts.
- per today's washington post

ANTIFA 4-EVA

Curtis, baby
Site Admin

Post by Curtis, baby »

immune from criminal PROTECTION? methinks someone at the washington post slipped slightly freudianly there
prettyboy ,prettyboy ,prettyboy
flip

Post by flip »

rischka wrote: Tue Jun 06, 2023 6:11 pm PGA merging with LIV - let me guess. donald trump brokered the deal. honestly i'm pissed off every time i see a golf course now
yeah, i'm boycotting golf now. i was also boycotting golf before, now that i think about it.
Monsieur Arkadin

Post by Monsieur Arkadin »

They came and took over the college campus I teach at during the last week of classes for some PGA game, and all my students were late for the final days, as the campus had leased out all of our parking to every middle-aged white man with shorts, a polo shirt, and white baseball cap that has ever existed. So my personal hatred was already at an all time high from just two weeks ago.
Curtis, baby
Site Admin

Post by Curtis, baby »

golf in a world where folks are unhoused is inherently fascist

fuck terfs and fuck turfs, thats my politics bb
prettyboy ,prettyboy ,prettyboy
rischka

Post by rischka »

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/saudi-comp ... p-alfalfa/

they're drinking our milkshake. i'm also opposed to grass/lawns/turf especially in the desert! bad enough we have 50000 golf courses to water

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

can we lock him up now? waiting for GOP candidates to fall over themselves promising to pardon him.

trump's favorite judge has been assigned the case so i expect it will be dismissed. oh well it was nice while it lasted
“Well, with Milley — uh, let me see that, I’ll show you an example. He said that I wanted to attack Iran. Isn’t that amazing? I have a big pile of papers; this thing just came up,” Trump said, according to the person familiar with the transcript. “Look. This was him. They presented me this — this is off the record, but — they presented me this. This was him. This was the Defense Department and him. … This wasn’t done by me, this was him. All sorts of stuff — pages long, look. Wait a minute, let’s see here. I just found, isn’t that amazing? This totally wins my case, you know. Except it is like, highly confidential. Secret. This is secret information. Look, look at this. … This was done by the military and given to me.”
this is hilarious. they made a plan because he asked for one. wonder if he showed this secret war plan to the saudis (and what he got in return)

meanwhile the woman who accused biden of sexual assault many years ago has defected to russia because matt gaetz told her she's 'not safe' here lol

ANTIFA 4-EVA