SCFZ's Tower of Babel

Searchlike

SCFZ's Tower of Babel

Post by Searchlike »

Welcome!

This is a thread for everyone to practice their foreign languages. Beyond this post anything you want to say in English or in your mother tongue should be under spoiler tags.

Feel free to talk about anything, this thread didn't really belong in the film discussion section of the forum, but that does not mean we can't talk about movies here.

Please take all the time you need to build your sentences. This is not a test of your abilities. Use any aid you may need, dictionaries, translators, whatever, you be the judge of how much you want to get out of this.

If your native language isn't English or you're not currently learnign any other, yet you happen to know a few, please consider participating, with your help, keeping the flow of the thread should be much easier.

Finally, here are some online resources that could help us along the way. I'll keep this updated with everyone's contributions:

MULTILINGUAL
Learn a language:
Duolingo
Flashcards:
Anki
Quizlet
Translators:
DeepL

GERMAN
Dictionaries:
PONS
Podcasts:
Deutsches Geplapper

JAPANESE
Learn Japanese:
Cure Dolly on youtube
Dictionaries:
Jisho

That is all! Good luck, everyone!
Last edited by Searchlike on Mon Feb 28, 2022 8:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
aka FGNRSY
Monsieur Arkadin

Re: SCFZ's Tower of Babel

Post by Monsieur Arkadin »

انا احب باكتب ويستعرض الفليم في عرابية في ليترباكسد، لكن انا ما بحكيش كوايس. ازن ويستورض الميمات يكفي الان.
Spoiler!
Beyond my barely existent language skills, most websites mess with the arabic formatting too, so I'm never sure if what I write is remotely comprehensible.
Searchlike

Re: SCFZ's Tower of Babel

Post by Searchlike »

Ich froue mich einen Antwort zu sehen. :) Bitte, habt keine Angst das wir nicht uns and anderen verstehen können. Natürlich, wird es schwierig, aber Ich denke es ist besser etwas zu schreiben dan ga nicht zu schreiben. 8-)
Spoiler!
Don't worry about making too many mistakes, I sure won't. Feel free to correct each other though. You can also use the spoiler tag to translate what just just wrote or what you think you wrote.
aka FGNRSY