Everything is Political

rischka

Re: Everything is Political

Post by rischka »

oh that's already happened lol. i can only hope trump's twitter suspension isn't the only consequence he will face for his entire presidency

https://twitter.com/MarkFinchem/status/ ... 82119?s=20

an arizona house member fanning the flames. these people are tools and this is all a game to some
:lboxd: + ICM + :imdb:

ANTIFA 4-EVA

CAUTION: woman having opinions
rischka

Post by rischka »

https://twitter.com/atboston/status/134 ... 19680?s=20

important to remember that we have won the elections and these randos will go home as soon as their hero stops inciting them

all this was predictable (and predicted) and i find it truly stirring :cry: our nation's capital is a majority black city surrounding the "WHITE" house

https://twitter.com/wichkid/status/1346 ... 08610?s=20

https://twitter.com/ClintSmithIII/statu ... 29730?s=20

https://twitter.com/_Ash_Clark/status/1 ... 70788?s=20
The woman who was shot and killed during rioting in the Capitol on Wednesday was identified as 35-year-old Ashli Babbitt, a California native and Air Force veteran, said her former husband....Three people suffered medical emergencies and died during the Wednesday siege of the U.S. Capitol by supporters of President Trump, D.C. Police Chief Robert Contee III said....14 D.C. officers were injured. One was pulled into a crowd, assaulted and hospitalized. Another received “significant facial injuries” after being hit by a projectile. Others are not as serious.

Contee said police had made at least 52 arrests: four for carrying pistols without licenses, one arrest for possession of a prohibited weapon and 47 arrests for curfew violations and unlawful entry. Twenty-six of the 52 arrests were made on U.S. Capitol grounds, Contee said.

The chief also confirmed that police recovered two pipe bombs at the Democratic National Committee and Republican National Committee offices. A cooler that contained molotov cocktails also was found on U.S. Capitol grounds, the chief said. Bowser said officials will review video and issue lookout alerts for people who breached the U.S. Capitol, adding that they “need to be held accountable for the carnage.”
https://www.washingtonpost.com/dc-md-va ... e-updates/

DC Mayor Muriel E. Bowser (D):
“We saw an unprecedented attack on our American democracy incited by the United States president,” Bowser said. “He must be held accountable. His constant and divisive rhetoric led to the abhorrent actions we saw today.”
https://twitter.com/frazierapproves/sta ... 38212?s=20

https://twitter.com/Passionweiss/status ... 61762?s=20

several other state capitals saw unruly mobs of Qanon supporters, anti-maskers and 'stop the steal' activists
Last edited by rischka on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:48 am, edited 3 times in total.

ANTIFA 4-EVA

der kulterer

Post by der kulterer »

Antifa in disguise speaking...
https://youtu.be/22d6tRXxVeg

HOWEVER, MEANWHILE...
A NEW SEQUEL OF THE STORY!
We've already moved past "Antifa did it" to "they thought the Capitol was 'open.'"
rischka

Post by rischka »

generally protestors aren't even allowed on the steps. cops have been way too friendly with these goons

https://twitter.com/igorbobic/status/13 ... 78594?s=20

https://twitter.com/nathanTbernard/stat ... 74498?s=20

ANTIFA 4-EVA

der kulterer

Post by der kulterer »

this is the main reason i am interested in the current failed coup.
because we have also our "CrimeSyndicateFamily" in power here.
so i am trying to get some hints how our local coup might look like and what might be the excuses if it fails...

Czech PM ditches Trump-inspired social media profile after Capitol assault
PRAGUE (Reuters) - Czech Prime Minister Andrej Babis removed his red “Strong Czechia” hat inspired by U.S. President Donald Trump’s “Make America Great Again” cap from his social media accounts on Thursday after Trump supporters stormed the Capitol building.

Babis had professed support for Trump and told him on a 2019 White House visit he had “a similar plan to make the Czech Republic great again”.

But Babis, like Trump a businessman-turned-politician, has joined a chorus of European leaders expressing shock after Trump supporters stormed the building housing the U.S. Congress on Wednesday in a stunning bid to overturn his election defeat.

Early on Thursday Babis changed his longtime Twitter profile photo from an image showing him wearing his red cap to one with him wearing a respirator mask with the Czech flag on it, in an allusion to efforts to curb the coronavirus pandemic.
der kulterer

Post by der kulterer »

FAILED COUP STORY — A NEW CHAPTER:
1/"Antifa did it"
2/"They thought Capitol was open'"
3/ "It's all a loyalty test"

"https://twitter.com/SamGem5/status/1347 ... wsrc%5Etfw"

and subsequently, staunch MAGA ppl taking refuge in fine art (Duccio, The Temptation of Christ on the Mountain)...
https://artsandculture.google.com/asset ... gFRm_8beXQ
a majestically towering Christ is shown rejecting the devil, who offers Him “all the kingdoms of the world” if Christ will worship him
(Matthew 4:8–11)
Paula White-Cain:
Jesus said make followers for me-- not believers! A lot of people believe but don't follow!
"We're storming the Capitol. It's a revolution!"
#ElizabethFromKnoxville
#OnionTowel
#OnionLizzie
#ElizabethFromKnoxvilleWantsToSpeakWithTheRrevolution'sManager
#MagaPsychoticRevolution
https://youtu.be/WTLXtE8ihcY
Last edited by der kulterer on Thu Jan 07, 2021 6:27 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rischka

Post by rischka »

liz isn't ready for the revolution

this could have been much worse. DC has some of the tightest gun laws in the country. someone still got shot. several IEDs were found and a cooler full of molotov cocktails (probably left by antifa to make peaceful trump supporters look bad)

ANTIFA 4-EVA

der kulterer

Post by der kulterer »

November 20, 2014, Havel's bust gets place among greats in US Congress
Václav Havel = a former president of Czechoslovakia/Czechia, CEO of the Velvet Revolution 1989, a playwright (theatre of the absurd)
January 6, 2021, Havel storming the Capitol in MAGA cap!
#VelvetStorming
Last edited by der kulterer on Mon Jan 11, 2021 4:51 pm, edited 5 times in total.
rischka

Post by rischka »

LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:

charges will be announced today. should be interesting as a lot of these people livestreamed themselves committing multiple federal crimes. talk about yer white privilege :?

ANTIFA 4-EVA

Holymanm

Post by Holymanm »

der kulterer

Post by der kulterer »

Are we shocked what is taking place in America?
Not at all!
Thanks to Great President!
He made us aware the corruption in all levels of government.
This poor man witnessed his traitors on full display last night!
Many he defended on a daily basis!
Too much for one man to remove alone.
Time to replace Pence with Flynn.
America take it back and begin
to purge the evil sin from within.
Democrats are the Devil's kin.
Children of evil to reign no more.
Stand and fight what we abhor!
PATRIOT/TRAITOR

MAGA FAILED COUP MAGA NARRATIVE:
1/"Antifa did it"
2/"They thought Capitol was open'"
3/ "It's all a loyalty test"/"Judases' ultimate uncover"/"RINO Purge"
4/ ???
what's gonna be next?
A/ "Collective suicides in bunkers"???
B/ "Collective exodus from Facebook & Instagram & Twitter"???
C/ "Building a boat to survive the big flood afloat"???
D/ "Storming Tesla to capture a rocket to survive the big flood on the orbit"???
#TheBestIsYetToCome
Last edited by der kulterer on Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:16 am, edited 9 times in total.
thoxans

Post by thoxans »

jiri kino ovalis wrote: Thu Jan 07, 2021 8:35 pmThey thought Capitol was open
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4B93BoC9ylg
rischka

Post by rischka »

ANTIFA 4-EVA

der kulterer

Post by der kulterer »

re: Dave Chappelle - White Friend 2

yea, sometimes one surprises oneself.
especially being part of a mob.
then even unherculean characters are capable of herculean deeds.
and thus we reclusive cinephiles (avoiding crowds) will never do anything surprisingly spectacular.
like storming Cannes or Berlinale.
and then coming up with ridiculous stories like "Nic Cage did it" or "We thought we had a free pass from Letterboxd".
Last edited by der kulterer on Thu Jan 07, 2021 9:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
greennui

Post by greennui »

I already can't wait for all the tearful sentencing photos of the terrorists.
der kulterer

Post by der kulterer »

and i can't wait to see Rudy "Trial by Combat" Giuliani being jailed in the prison near Four Seasons Total Landscaping.
Last edited by der kulterer on Thu Jan 07, 2021 11:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
---
Site Admin

Post by --- »

rischka wrote: Sun Jan 03, 2021 8:41 pmif liquidnature is still around i'd like to hear how this is remotely tolerable behavior.
he hasn't been on here since a few days after the election. weird. maybe he had to suspend his internet connection so he could afford an AR-15, or a four-pack of hawaiian shirts or whatever
rischka

Post by rischka »

https://twitter.com/JohnBerman/status/1 ... 93666?s=20

how soon are the new senators seated?? edit: between 1/15 and 1/22

5 people are dead including a police officer

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

ANTIFA 4-EVA

kanafani

Post by kanafani »

Ken Klippenstein is a pretty good reporter.

Disturbingly and unsurprisingly, the ‘this was done by antifa’ nonsense is shared by some security officials.

Rischka, trigger warning, Glenn is mentioned in passing, but he is not salient to the conversation, so it is safe for you to watch.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_rlO4hfXrAU&t=1s
rischka

Post by rischka »

ken is okay by me. honestly though i think this was 'bungled' on purpose. likely what trump's shakeup at DoD was about, as well as barr's resignation. what about the letter signed by every former head of DoD condemning military involevment, including cheney and rumsfeld?? they KNEW. at least the inauguration should be on point. trump now refusing to attend, like anyone thought he was going to :? thx k, will watch

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

I can't stand Krystal ball either lol

Its possible there's been a soft coup already. Trump is headed to camp David and he hates it there. Did yall see the video of the shooting. I think we were damned lucky this wasn't much worse. I wont link that but

https://twitter.com/BradMossEsq/status/ ... 06401?s=19

ANTIFA 4-EVA

FLABREZU

Post by FLABREZU »

Trump just got permanently banned from Twitter. Cool! :P https://twitter.com/TwitterSafety/statu ... 7634838528
rischka

Post by rischka »

HOORAY :drinking: :birthday: :newyear: :xmas:

ANTIFA 4-EVA

Roscoe

Post by Roscoe »

Twitter shows Joe Biden how the FUCK it gets DONE.
These matters are best disposed of from a great height. Over water.
der kulterer

Post by der kulterer »

TRUMPPOPOTAMUS REX
ACT 3: RINO PURGE
SCENE 666: SYMBOLISM WILL BE THEIR DOWNFALL

Brothers & sisters of the Trumppopotamus Rex Lunacy Syndicate gather together to analyze a mass media image that is displaying suspicious "mudra" (a symbolic gesture). Their goal is to uncover the Evil and all the traitorous Judases. They are infiltrated by members of Antifa who intend to thwart this quest for hidden meaning by making misleading remarks.
Does anyone know what this is all about? What is that hand signal for? Can anyone find the longer version of this clip? To confirm it's authenticity?
This is some tin foil hat crap. We need to knock it off. This is just a bad look and makes us look like crazies.
My boys would do it with teammates, they say it meant calling the other guy “a pussy”. I hope that is not what is "told" to this guy!
The all-seeing eye symbol, meaning "we're watching you".
He did it the ENTIRE time Mitch was speaking. Over and over again.
I think that is the supposed pedophile triangle signal.
It’s the "upside-down house" hand sign. I’ve seen him doing a “here’s the church, here’s the steeple” notorious hand sign as well. Or?! Is that the pedophile triangle hand sign?
That means, "To the gentleman’s club after this!"
Who’s doing the signal? I think he’s simply calling him the P word!
Nope. Kids say that to cover. It’s the all-seeing eye from Illuminati—satanism. It’s scary how many people in our government & Hollywood use the symbol and are worshipers of Satan in the most horrific ways. It’s tied to child trafficking.
I saw it happen in real time, the man made that sign with his hand.
The first lady to get "vaccinated" also used this same symbol.
It is a freemason symbol all-seeing eye.
In my native Brazil, it means the female sexual organ.
I read it means, "Do it for New World Order!"
Lol y’all conspiracy theorists are an interesting bunch. That “hand sign” means nothing. We couldn’t even see where McConnell’s eyes were, or the eyes of the person giving the “hand sign”.
BEWARE: Stop using the abbreviation LOL. LOL stands for "Lucifer Our Lord". Every time you are typing LOL you are endorsing Satan.
Freemason hand signals? Research that.
Freemasons use hand symbols. Mitch is owned IMO.
I went back on YouTube and watched the CNN coverage and it definitely happened.
Remember when Mitch was covered in bruises? Google Illuminati, Mitch and Paul Ryan 2016.
I think he’s forming the number of Biden’s IQ.
This is ridiculous. Watching the whole speech. The guy is fiddling with his hands the entire time.
I don’t think that’s real.
Did no one see Mitch do it? I was watching this in real time and he did it too.
Hi yes omg I am familiar with that one actually!! It means that you are 100% in fact a dumbass! Good eye!
Yes I know. That’s a clear signal for a group known as “kind of bored and don’t know what to do with my hands”. They’re tough to spot so good eye on you. They pop up all over with no other real identifiable features. Keep up the diligence!! We need this!!
I saw Swalwell nervously twiddling his thumbs after they started counting again. The look on his face said “where is my computer” not “we finally got rid of Trump.”
Who was sitting behind Mitch?
I wonder the same thing. On the surface, it's easily dismissible. But he looks like a school kid who just got caught cheating, looking up and then around to the teacher over his shoulder. And I never see people sit holding their hands like that, but reality is often disappointing.
If he was sitting that way and stayed I'd dismiss it. But he does the signal only when Mitch turns around. Then he puts his hands back. That makes it suspicious!
I think the scientific term for this is “moving your hands.” Good grief!
It means “stay the course”. The signal guy also has the same tie color as Mike Pence.... compare tie colors from other videos online. COUP D’ETAT.
Illuminati!
That is 100% Illuminati! Some of those guys have to be terrified.
I think McConnell looks terrified when he sees the signal. Like he's being controlled and warned if he doesn't comply. Don't know what they have on him but that's the impression I get from his face.
Looks like he is being controlled. The sickening corrupt club they belong to.
Looks like random boredom to me.
He’s calling McConnell a clitoris.
Illuminati hand signal. Triangle.
In all due respect... that wasn't a triangle. It was a square.
The signals are indicative of loyalty to secret societies. All are indoctrinated into at least one. Freemasons, Illuminati, Thelema, Golden Dawn, etc. Symbolism is their downfall. The Mormon church!
I saw it live. It’s authentic. Mitch was making those signs too, but half the time his hands were below the graphics from CSPAN, but Mitch was doing the same triangle. No clue what that means. Seems like Trump also uses this sign from time to time.
That is the sign to say, you are a Pussy, vagina, snatch. You can call it many other things, but you get the point.
You see that at Jay-Z concerts as well. He is a well known member.. It is blatant, the entire audience follows his lead and the concert video shows images depicting the Illuminati.
The Yoni Mudra helps to completely detach from the chaos of the outer world and quiet the mind. Its name is derived from the word "uterus", like a baby in the uterus, the practitioner has no external contact with the world and, therefore, no externalization of consciousness.
Signaling there’s trouble outside. The timing is perfect for that.
Check the guy to the right’s body language when he notices the symbol by the guy in the blue tie. Masonic hand gestures. He was probably given that to remind him to stay in line.
McConnell was shaken when he saw it. Long pause in speaking.
It's real. I noticed it too. Since you bring it up I'd like to say that's the reason (I believe) that, no matter what proof we ever have, the members of their fraternal brotherhood, judges and so on, were never going to side with Trump against one of their brothers.
Old school "Don't dig a hole too deep to get out of" or "Digging your own grave"!
"Stay on course, hold the line."
I spoke to a former 32nd degree Freemason, friend of ours. Long story. Anyway, I showed him video. That’s the “pyramid” sign and that is the “better do as we say or you are dead.”
It is an anatomical part of a woman.
There are also pictures of Mitches bruised hands. Have a friend looking at her taping of that night... trying to figure out as well... he’s in a picture twice with this person... hands are sorely bruised in both.
I have heard this hand motion is something the globalists do to signal one another.
There’s a much longer clip out there. Watched it last night. The guy actually flashes the symbol more than once. Trying to get Mitch's attention. Very deliberate!
I saw him do it during the live! I noticed it bc it seemed strange but I didn’t connect it to a signal at that time.
All-seeing eye... they are watching.
I noticed that as well.
In one of Trump's videos where he is getting off Marine One, there is a guy sitting in front of the door that does this signal. I will see if I can find it.
I tweeted this Wednesday while it was happening but I’m a little fish and no one saw it so I’m following for an answer.... he also did another hand sign like 20 times touching his thumb and pointer finger repeatedly. Who is he? He also looks like the one who gives Pence the coin!
Are our government officials being held hostage right before our eyes? Is that Mitch’s handler to make sure he doesn’t defect to another country or state & claim political immunity. Is he being forced to overthrow our government?
He sure looks scared to me.
I was watching it live and saw that thinking that's strange... but no one said anything about it.
Yes longer version is out there, the man does it about 5-6 times and then McConnell also does it several times while speaking.
I don’t think it’s anything. People fiddle with their hands and fingers all the time.
It's true. O.A.N. showed footage last night and I paused it and was shocked... it was 100% true.
Mitch did it 1st then the guy in blue tie was fumbling with hands and went into same pose with hands and held it until McConnell acknowledged it.
I have a feeling it's to remind him of the blackmail they have on him involving little girls. That's my gut feeling on this. I might be wrong.
Look up free mason or Masonic hand signs. Many in our government worship the devil. Secret society.
Ever since this came out I’ve been wondering what it actually means.
Welcome to the world of Freemasonry. Little Freemason Mothball Fauci was throwing them around all summer. They are all part of a club and we ain't in it.
Nobody is throwing any signs here. Just a guy playing around with his fingers. Can people stop believing everything they see or read please.
He does it several times in the full video but sure is strange.
For me it’s the look of terror on Mitch’s face after seeing the hand signal.
Not sure but he looks scared when he sees it.
Illuminati sign.
Word is its an eye symbol. Watching.
Guy across table about to punt paper football.
Hell yes. It's secret society crap.
The congress is a cult!
People fiddle with their hands. It means NOTHING.
Maybe calling him an asshole.
Pussy.
It means, "My dick is this large."
Hitler and Angela Merkel have posed for a photo making that hand symbol.
It is a Luminati symbol.
It's a deep state thing. I've seen other politicians do it.
He knows, either way, he is done!
Cult.
Wow! That is definitely some type of communication. He’s obviously being controlled!
What was he talking about when he got the sign? That was him being told to say or not say something.
Did you see the changing expression on his face when he turns back around.
Mitch acts like he's hypnotized... he sees the symbol and his face looks frozen.
He has a handler, clearly...
Get real. It’s a guy moving his hands. I bet if someone filmed anyone of us sitting in a chair we’d be surprised to learn of all the ways we move our hands at any given time!
They are all complicit and blackmailed. All of them are!
The deep state’s version of “Hail Hydra!”
Cabal.
I think it’s the signal that the breach of capital is about to happen. I googled CNN footage of this moment you see the guy fidget and attempt to signal MM but he doesn’t look at him yet until this moment. Watch the whole speech.
The man next to him, was making hand signals as well...
They are all controlled!! Tear it down and rebuild!
We see them now! Nowhere to hide! Masonic or demonic hand signals and all! Fuck them!
OMG! My brain cannot take any more of this. It is beyond reality for me.
Symbolism will be their downfall!!
Last edited by der kulterer on Sat Jan 09, 2021 7:10 am, edited 51 times in total.
rischka

Post by rischka »

Lucifer our Lord!!!!!!!!!! :lol: :icon_twisted: :headbanger:

ANTIFA 4-EVA

rischka

Post by rischka »

https://twitter.com/austin_walker/statu ... 31366?s=20

he tried tweeting from the POTUS account lmao

i really think he's being held at camp david (which is in the woods) so sleep well everyone. btw google play has removed parler and apple will do so tmrw :cowboy:

shouting fire in a crowded theater and all that. apparently they're already planning the next event - million maga march jan. 19th see you there!

https://twitter.com/barronjohn1946/stat ... 00064?s=20

ANTIFA 4-EVA

pabs

Post by pabs »

jiri kino ovalis wrote: Sat Jan 09, 2021 12:27 am
:lol:

So many jewels in there! Thanks, jiri! :D :drinking: