SCFZ Wuxia! genre poll

brian d

Re: SCFZ Wuxia! genre poll

Post by brian d »

you can view the full results here: https://letterboxd.com/brian_davisson/l ... xia-films/. unfortunately, since i was tired by the time i was done tallying (seriously, flip, how do you do this all the time?), i accidentally deleted the master list of films, so the voting details for this highly scientific survey are lost to the ether. but there were somewhere around 170 different films nominated, and the top three films were all within a couple of points of one another, so it was pretty tight. no big surprises in the top 25 or so as far as i can tell, and after that who knows cause i still don't know what i'm talking about with wuxia! i'm just impressed with myself for having seen all of the top ten.
"Most esteemed biographer of Peter Barrington Hutton"
Holymanm

Post by Holymanm »

Only seen 6 of the top 10... always more HKKF to see 😁

Thanks for putting it all together!
rischka

Post by rischka »

i've seen all the top 20 aside from that bruce lee picture which i can't be sure.... thx brian!!
:lboxd: + ICM + :imdb:

ANTIFA 4-EVA

CAUTION: woman having opinions
wba

Post by wba »

Ha, wonderful endeavor! Hope we can do this again in a few years time!
I've actually seen 43/100! Whoa! :cowboy:
"I too am a child burned by future experiences, fallen back on myself and already suspecting the certainty that in the end only those will prove benevolent who believe in nothing." – Marran Gosov